Hotel Sunshine Matala
TOTAL 0 €
Personal data processed
The term “Personal data” refers to all information pertaining to any individual directly or indirectly identifiable. Such information includes:
• Identity data: first name, surname, father’s name, VAT number, Personal ID.
• Contact details: residential address, personal email, phone number.
• Personal means of payment: bank accounts.
We hereby guarantee that this information shall not be used for any purposes other than the ones outlined in this Policy without your prior notice or approval.
Personal data recipients
The Company ensures lawful and appropriate use of personal data and prevents any unauthorized access.
In the course of providing the requested service and always within the limits set forth by law, we share your personal data with:
• Our personnel, who are bound by strict confidentiality agreements.
• Public authorities, in situations prescribed by law, court rulings, and dictates for compliance.
• Financial institutions or other payment facilitators, in cases you are using them to make payments to us. We may also exchange information with financial intermediaries in case we deem it necessary to prevent fraud.
• Business affiliates who may provide you with real estate services on our demand, and who are contractually obligated to keep your personal data safe and secret.
Your legal rights
If not prevented by preceding legal or regulatory mandates or issued court rulings, we are obligated to submit to you, and you are entitled to:
a) Acquire a copy of your data which we have collected and processed.
b) Demand the amendment of any incorrect data.
c) Deny the processing of your data or restrict their use.
d) Demand deletion of the data.
e) Rescind your consent for processing.
f) Require that we transfer or transmit the data to a third party of your choice.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Your personal data are physically stored in a secured space with controlled access for the entire period of our cooperation unless legal issues demand that we maintain the data for a specific period before destroying them or if the Company retains the data for its own rights of advocacy in judicial or regulatory matters.
Amending our Privacy Protection Policy
If we must alter or augment our privacy protection policy, we shall do so each time in accordance with all applicable laws.